1 - Diagnostic
- Matrix analysis of the company or the department or service (SWOT)
- Evaluate the organization and the existing risks in the processes
- Identify Strengths, weaknesses and constraints
- Evaluate the level of changes needed
- Share the findings and recommendations.
- Identify potential for improvement and evaluate earnings (quantify them where possible)
- Develop an action plan
- Identify possible quick wins based on existing data
2 - Project
- Gather extensive amounts of information and data points
- Upgrade the Quality of available data when necessary
- Perform a detailed analysis, brainstorm and work with the personnel concerned by the actions, gather their trust and establish a close collaboration which enables efficient discovery of facts.
- Then analyse and draw up astrategy to deliver clear, meaningful, andabove all, actionable solutions.
- Avoid reinventing the wheel.
- Propose and validate new tools and modes of operations, align all stakeholders and management and get approval
- Implement on site, obtain results
- Transfer the new way of working and assure sustainability
- Ensure the continuity of changes by a follow-up.